ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bonnet

clio expression
hi im new, own a clio expresion, had a crash not long ago and im tryin to repare the damage, will post pictures soon, i was just woundering what you call the thing on the bonnet that holds it into the slam pannel because im having the hardest time finding one.
thanks

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
you mean bonnet catch ??? and try a scrap yard thousands of em be a few quid max wouldnt bother with a new one .

clio expression
well when i type in bonnet catch i only get the bit thats on the slam pannel, i want the bit thats attached to the bonnet, iv rang every scrap yard in my phone book and not one of them have a clio that the front hasnt been smashed up

mk2 slow. . .
just buy a new bonnet with the bits attatched? probably the easiest way to ensure you ahev all the parts you need?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i can fetch you one at cost from out local scrap yard loads of clio's in there that havnt been crashed . what model you got ?

clio expression
its a 2001 expression, iv had a word with a local garage thats fitting all the parts and they said they try get one but if they cant that would be ace pal thanks, i'll get back too you if they cant

clio expression
went to renault today and just got a brand new one, thanks for the offer anyway, just got to get sum hinges now and iv got everything