ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored photoshop of How Mia the Mini Should sit.....

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
LOWERED_zps4dfa51e0.jpg

New Cones
Lowered Gaz-Shocks
Hi-Lo kit

Should sort that out.... Obviously I'll catch the exhaust on anything bigger than a small pebble but who cares, it looks the nuts.

Wheels will scrape too. My Mini 30 was LOW, if any weight at all was in the back the tyres would scrub!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Yep I know LOL.

It won't go that low but, low enough lol.

GAZ Shocks and New cones are in my Minispares Basket along with Wavy Mk2 grille and plenty of other shiny bits..

GSXR + KDX220
Mini's look best LOW! Im not generally a fan of "slammed y0" but I'll make an exception for classic Minis :)

Maybe adding some negative camber will help tuck the wheels in? Mine was never that low when I had one

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Please do go that low. F**k the underside.

LOL.....

I Can't go that low as I'll get stuck on the drive LOL.

But I would like it too be as low as possible.

I've been talking to the owner of this:

295483_2254977744062_1536871915_2406230_7444996_n.jpg

for tips LOL.

Though thats on 13x8 Revo's. I'm on 12x5.5 Ultralites.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Mini's look best LOW! Im not generally a fan of "slammed y0" but I'll make an exception for classic Minis :)

Maybe adding some negative camber will help tuck the wheels in? Mine was never that low when I had one

Camber is on the cards, but not purely for looks like most people....

Race Mini's tend to use 1.5 Deg of neggy camber on the front to help cornering ability, though the camber kit is expensive :O and recently there have been problems with the quality of the rear camber brackets and ball joints...

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
This was mine on GAZ coilovers!

mini10.jpg

The wheels were properly wide and 13" so that's why it'd scrub.

They 13x7! LOL. Too wide for me!

This is only on Hi-Lo's and Gaz lowered shocks.

Any spares left over I'm always on the look out for bits?

Won't someone please think of the poor wheel bearings?

They 13x7! LOL. Too wide for me!

This is only on Hi-Lo's and Gaz lowered shocks.

Any spares left over I'm always on the look out for bits?

Won't someone please think of the poor wheel bearings?
Nope sold as it was there. I wish I'd kept it tbh! Zero rust, sills were solid, genuine Sportspack arches etc. God knows how many miles it actually had done but the MOTs were saying 42k...

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Nope sold as it was there. I wish I'd kept it tbh! Zero rust, sills were solid, genuine Sportspack arches etc. God knows how many miles it actually had done but the MOTs were saying 42k...

Its nice :p

The other one I'm after is a Tahiti Blue Cooper Sportspack with the Full JCG Conversion....

I saw one at a show a couple of years ago pretty much the reason I bought a mini.

Mine will be Zero rust, sometime in the next year :p.

Do you wan't me to ask on TMF if its still about?

You could do aye, would be interesteing to see what the new owner has done to it. I sold it to a local lad and bought if off a local lad too. It's never left Manchester!

Tahiti Blue is my favourite colour of classic Mini.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Doesn't appear to be owned by anyone on the forum.

But its not taxed and its not insured. And its not been declared SORN.

I think that implies it's either off the road Illegally or its been scrapped :(