ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boredom = Photo's of the Flamer

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Here it's twin brother ;)......identical in virtually every way except the coilovers are Bilsteins and there is a cup splitter on the front....we need a flamer photo shoot!! Not that i'm biased...

New Front Angle.jpg

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Alright Chip! Didnt know you were on here!

Stance looks epic. You got polybushed up yet? Just had some warranty ones fitted today as the old ones failed. Its back to its usual handling goodness. Im winding the fronts down 10mm as I wanna be you! ha :p

Disastra Coupe
Alright Chip! Didnt know you were on here!

Stance looks epic. You got polybushed up yet? Just had some warranty ones fitted today as the old ones failed. Its back to its usual handling goodness. Im winding the fronts down 10mm as I wanna be you! ha :p

Is this Adam? Lol. Nah, not polybushed yet but it is on the list! I know it made a nice difference to the Saxo :)

Car looks good mate, where did you get the spacers from ? x

Thanks... I got them off eBay!

Thanks for the compliments people.

330ci, 850R, eunos
Looks really nice that mate, just the right height imo. Nearly bought a flamer myself, was a minter, shame the seller was a tool and sold it before our agreed viewing. Do you get decent radio signal with that aerial?

Cool, something else I need. Why oh why Renault didn't just space the wheels properly I'll never know!

Probably because they were more interested in chassis/suspension design than overall aesthetics ;)

Disastra Coupe
The radio reception is awful lol. Fortunately i tend to have the iPod on most of the time... Thanks for the compliments again.

330ci, 850R, eunos
Haha, that's the problem I have but mine's not quite as short as yours!

Trouble is, I like the radio once in a while!!