ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bosch flat wiper blades

O4 Dynamique
Need some help guys.

I went into halfords today and enquired about getting some of those bosch flat wiper blades, but the bloke told me you cant get them for clios. He also said the only way to fit them, is to change the actual wiper arms themselves.

Ive seem them on some clios, (ive got a dynamique) and was just wondering how ppl got them on there?

Any links to sites where i can buy them would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

PH1 172 Sport
Halfords near me do seel the flat bosch blades 90% of the people that work for halfords are useless

rps13
anyone know if you can get these from actual tesco stores?????

i'm off to the big one in southend now to fidn out actually haha!

RB 182
Not seen them in Tesco myself, doesn't mean they aren't though. Probably would at Pitsea in the Tesco Extra though I'd guess.

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Not seen them in Tesco myself, doesn't mean they aren't though. Probably would at Pitsea in the Tesco Extra though I'd guess.

Just popped down to Pitsea Tesco to check this out, they stock the full range of these retro fit aero flat wiper blades, reduced from £8 each to £4 each!!! Bargain. Only thing is they don't do 21" so I bought one 20" and one 22" and I'll see which fits best then take one back and swap it methinks. Tho cars usually have one shorter and one longer one so I may be lucky??!