ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a Spy Cam on ebay, bit of an issue. advice?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Jap Shed
ok, bought a £17 spy camera from a uk based company 2 weeks ago, arrived quick but was faulty. Called the supplier who instructed me to post it back using a freepost address he gave me, so i popped it in the postbox.

Did that, but 2 weeks later they say they still have not recived the camera and want proof of postage, surely knowing i wouldn't send recorded as they gave me a freepost address.

ive opened a case but they keep saying the same thing as above, so do i bite the bullet and lose ou,t or keep pushing?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  White clique
I'd still chase them a little bit and maybe do a paypal dispute item faulty etc anyway. He could be legit.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
brah, get an envelope, blank sheet of paper in it...maybe even a big LOL on it, post it recorded to their address.

They will sign for it. BOOM, paypal dispute and you have proof of posting/them receiving.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Errr, you can't just wack a parcel in the letterbox and expect it to get there?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
To me that seams mad, i'd still take it to the post office, i actually returned a parcel freepost today, didn't even think about just putting it in the post box.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 197
fight it as long as you have grounds to, i would...can i ask what a spy cam is and why would you want one? :)

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
sadly mate your stuck, i have done this previously (was for 50p led lights) i sent them back freepost as they were faulty done exactly the same as you guy said he never got them, i disputed (im sad i know but its principle) never won the dispute and no paypal award, i learned my lesson even if its still freepost always send back with proof of postage even if its just a peice of post office headed letter with the post office workers approval or signature you would still have proof. Just be glad it wasnt hundreds and learn a lesson.