ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bowers and Wilkins Zeppelin iPod dock - excellent support

My Zeppelin is a couple of years old and it decided to conk out this weekend. I sent an e-mail Monday morning and after a quick reply they sent me a box, sticker etc through the post next day. I have packaged it up and called them an hour ago (UPS now) to get it collected and it has just been picked up.

Absolutely excellent service - I am shocked to tell you the truth. Thought it was worth a post.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
B&W are superb, my mate has some 803's that went screwy once they came out the next day to sort it.

SQ5
We are B&W resellers (genuine not the pretend Internet ones) and their customer support is brilliant.

Accidentally put a screwdriver through an in ceiling speaker a few years back and had a new free one next day!

Had an e-mail this morning saying they have received the dock and should be back with me in the next 2 weeks. Hoping for a refurb tbh (or maybe even the newer airplay ones!) as mine was one of the first models with the known "flashing red light" problem.

Another e-mail today - been fixed and has been despatched back. Truely excellent service, shame their main speakers are out of my price bracket.

220 Trophy
Good news and unsurprising. I’ve bought nothing but B&W over the last 15 years or so because not only are their products brilliant but the after sales is too. Whatever you need they just send out the next day free of charge, doesn’t matter whether its drivers or just little rubber stand feet. Can’t recommend them more highly.