ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake caliper won't bleed

CLS320 with a D6
Today I have been tickling my brakes and giving them a cheeky bleed after some spongy madness. The o/s/r won't bleed at all. The brakes feel better but not quite up to standard performance. What can cause one not to bleed? Knackered caliper? Blocked hose? Hoes :)

Picture for fun

ajymyze6.jpg

Last edited:

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
I had this recently, all calipers bled fine except one.........

after a lot of unsuccesfull tries a pressurised bleeder in combination with pumping the pedal got the fluid flowing...

Audi A5
Have you tried taking the bleed nipple out and applying pressure on the brake pedal? If so and its not coming through try taking the pipe off at the calliper and see if it comes through, that will confirm if its a fucked calliper.

CLS320 with a D6
Cheers for tips chaps. Will try taking the nipple / hose of first as I only have a poverty spec bleeding kit and report back

Thanks