ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake problem - hoses & fittings what size?

Clio 182 FF
Hopefully someone can help with this.

Does anyone know what the thread pattern / size of the female brake union fitting on the end of the brake pipe as it connects to the flexi hose?

I thought it was M10 x1 but its too small.

I'm currently refurbishing the brakes on my 182 ready for the track season.

The car has compbrake B4 calipers on the front - which I'm in the process of rebuilding with new seals etc.

I've ordered new hoses and theyve arrived without fittings. I know the fitting size for the caliper end - as it is 1/8 NPT screws into the caliper and M10x1 into the flex hose.

However on the other end of the hose - its obvioulsy M10 x 1 hose end but I dont know what size screws into the union on the end of the brake pipe. I have the old fitting but its knackered.

Anyone know?

182 ff
Hopefully someone can help with this.

Does anyone know what the thread pattern / size of the female brake union fitting on the end of the brake pipe as it connects to the flexi hose?

I thought it was M10 x1 but its too small.

I'm currently refurbishing the brakes on my 182 ready for the track season.

The car has compbrake B4 calipers on the front - which I'm in the process of rebuilding with new seals etc.

I've ordered new hoses and theyve arrived without fittings. I know the fitting size for the caliper end - as it is 1/8 NPT screws into the caliper and M10x1 into the flex hose.

However on the other end of the hose - its obvioulsy M10 x 1 hose end but I dont know what size screws into the union on the end of the brake pipe. I have the old fitting but its knackered.

Anyone know?
i bought these ones.. http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2228&appid=2 not sure about the size..

Clio 182 FF
Managed to get sorted from Hydroquip.

Just need the seals to arrive tomorrow from comprake and I'm all good.