ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brand New TomTom 910 Base Unit

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
its a mates, and its just the unit. all works perfectly all you need is a charger and mount = £40 for both so grab a bargain!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Looks stolen to me :(

Why else would you sell a unit on it's own with no box/accesories etc?!?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
im with Cocopops, reading the reason why its only the unit seems a bit dodgy? i doubt even the most stupid shop assistant could miss the fact that a returned item is not in the box !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
errr yeah?

So the poor person it was stolen from wanted to keep the screen nice for longer?

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
he talks s**t, what he put on there has nothing to do with it. his company bought s**t loads and he ended up some how having two so he is selling one off

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
all they gave him is a unit/bracket/charger...the only things he needs and they fit it into his car for him for his handsfree kit

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
when these are £500 dya not think i'd want one if it was gona go for £250!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Why would you "bump" a thread if you want it? Doesn't make sense.

Also, it is against ebay rules to "shill bid" ie bid on a friends item.

Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
b3nje said:
why would u want a warranty with a tomtom and accessories dont cost £200 :)

dunno, but TomTom obviously see a reason because they supply a 2 year warranty! :)

will this unit come with map product key if you should need to re-install the maps?

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
only 2year warranty if you buy directly from them which is rare. and i dont think the people bidding are too fussed obviously if its up to £320!