ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Meet Malton

R26/200 Raider
Might aswell put this one on too! This is just superb. Taking place on Sunday 31st March. For anyone who considers themselves as a real petrolhead. Then this is a must!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Sure u can mate!

Lad from work is coming down in his supra aswell.

Champion mate, you ok to pick me up from mine? I see you've got a new car....which I fancy next so will be good to get a ride out in it.

R26/200 Raider
Quite a decent crowd meeting in Stokesley high street off MeganeSport. Then straight onto the Helmsley road for Malton. This is a fantastic road, great fun! Some of the lads from Sunderland way are meeting at the Shell garage on the A19 near Murton (southbound) at 7am then at Stokesley around 0745 time. So if anyone wants to meet up then that would be brill!

Last edited:
  E92 M3
if the weather is good i will have a look to this. Give me a text sam closer to the time and i will meet you somewhere and drive down with you

Titanium 182
I think I'll bring the Xantia down and watch you all fook off an leave me :-( LOL I still be getting 50 mpg though :rasp:

R26/200 Raider
Cars clean ready for Sunday, just need to nip round the interior with the J Edgar and the jobs a good un! Looking like there will be plenty of RenaultSports there. Last year the RS numbers must of been around the 60 mark.

R26/200 Raider
I think the weather is going to be decent on Sunday so the drive on the Helmsley road will be more enjoyable.

R26/200 Raider
Quite a decent crowd meeting in Stokesley high street off MeganeSport. Then straight onto the Helmsley road for Malton. This is a fantastic road, great fun! Some of the lads from Sunderland way are meeting at the Shell garage on the A19 near Murton (southbound) at 7am then at Stokesley around 0745 time. So if anyone wants to meet up then that would be brill!

Not sure how many are going but I've posted this on three other RS forums. At a glance would say we could have a decent crowd by Stokesley.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Me too..... Hopefully so don't call me names coz I'm in a none renault

RB 200
I didn't go down, but I got sent the link yesterday .. Looks bad, right next to the police car too ...
what actually happened? video I saw you didn't actually see him hit the tree...

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
It looks to me the hand brake was deployed, hence careering to the left. It seemed he was fast approaching a slow moving/ stationary car. Bell end though all the same.

It looks to me the hand brake was deployed, hence careering to the left. It seemed he was fast approaching a slow moving/ stationary car. Bell end though all the same.

I don't think it was, just to much power and no talent,

From a first hand point of view, he had to go over the cross hatchings in the centre of the road as there was a police jeep parked on the road there for he has lost traction on the gravel and general crap that builds up on the hatchings, and to which the car went into a tank slapper he caught the mud on his near side then that just give it the bit extra to push it round and up the bank into the tree