ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Run this morning.. Enzo Content!

Few of us decided to go for a quick (quick ;) ahmm) run for some breakfast this morning, thankfully the weather held up!

Just WOW at the Enzo. Amazing car.

DSC_0842.jpg

DSC_0844.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

DSC_0845.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_0848.jpg

DSC_0850.jpg

DSC_0849.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I think I like the Enzo more now, than when it was new. Stunning things in the flesh.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Good to see the owner actually driving the enzo, rather than washing it with the tears of Jesus and keeping it in an oxygen chamber.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Wow that enzo is lovely, I was lucky enough to hear one at the Liverpool pageant of power, was awesome

Its an amazing piece of kit.. It makes my car sound like a milk-float!!

LOVE the Dax V8 aswell, he's selling up for a 911 Turbo which is ashame :(

BMW M5 & E36
Lovely cars, Enzo is superb :approve:

Spotted your Lotus on Facebook the other day, someone took a liking to it!

Skoda fabia Vrs
You have some loaded friends lol :cool: Only thing i have ever seen like that is porsche carrera gt. hypercar's ftw!

^Yes! My god the noise it makes is unreal.. It sits in their garage beside their 599, Gallardo, GTR, 911, F40, Dino, 250GT, RS6

Nimbus Megane R26
may we ask who the driver of the enzo is and what we do for a living??

Lovely cars, love yours mate :)

Am I alone in lusting after the Evora more than the Enzo? I suspect I probably am.

^Yes! My god the noise it makes is unreal.. It sits in their garage beside their 599, Gallardo, GTR, 911, F40, Dino, 250GT, RS6

Of course. Maybe I just don't tend to aspire to things that I know I am very unlikely ever to own. Your Evora looks sensational, and not only is it massively more attainable, it's a massively better proposition to own than the Enzo. Sure, if I already had all those cars then I'd lust after the Ferrari, but I don't, so I'm not. Hope that makes sense.

Am I alone in lusting after the Evora more than the Enzo? I suspect I probably am.

Of course. Maybe I just don't tend to aspire to things that I know I am very unlikely ever to own. Your Evora looks sensational, and not only is it massively more attainable, it's a massively better proposition to own than the Enzo. Sure, if I already had all those cars then I'd lust after the Ferrari, but I don't, so I'm not. Hope that makes sense.

may we ask who the driver of the enzo is and what we do for a living??

Lovely cars, love yours mate :)

In a strange way I agree, the Enzo proportions are a bit off, buy my god it's awesome. The attention it was getting was unreal!

epic cars. good to see the enzo being used and not stored :)

Is the owner worred about damage etc from using it on the roads or is it a simple attitude like "its only paintwork"

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Bit of both really, gives it some welly but wouldn't be happy if a pheasant jumped out!

i would be scared of stone chips etc but suppose if hes got that much money he has enough for a respray once a year

Ad

MK2 FRS
Wow thats awesome. What a collection. The Evora looks stunning!

I am attending the Midlands breakfast club in early December and hoping for some as nice to be there, although with it being winter I Doubt there will be!

Wow thats awesome. What a collection. The Evora looks stunning!

I am attending the Midlands breakfast club in early December and hoping for some as nice to be there, although with it being winter I Doubt there will be!

Aye, we only decided to go this morning at 9am when we realised the weather was good.. Probably the last one for the year :(

Steady on, that was the one thing that stopped him buying a clio v6!

PMSL!

Turbos.
Enzo is a stunning car, one of the greats in my view. I love it.

Diablo looks so dated, and terrible with the bling wheels!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd of loved to come along for a look at those. Was that in Aberdeen? I know Ali said he was going to Glasgow for a week or so, and I thought I remembered him saying you were going to.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Will have to get myself along to these in future-looks a great day!

Saw a few of those cars at Alford speedfest I'm sure!

Probably not the best idea as I'll end up lusting after all the cars but would be great fun! Westfield would look a bit out of place but meh.

These just organised via pistonheads Justin?

Cheers,

Dave

Enzo is a stunning car, one of the greats in my view. I love it.

Diablo looks so dated, and terrible with the bling wheels!

I'm not overly keen on them either, and prefered his previous Murci!

I'd of loved to come along for a look at those. Was that in Aberdeen? I know Ali said he was going to Glasgow for a week or so, and I thought I remembered him saying you were going to.

Yeah started in Aberdeen, out to Banchory (good roads out there!) for some breakfast.. Nah not me in Glasgow, he must know another Justin! LOL

Jesus christ at the Enzo! Evora looks well sir!

Whos is the Enzo...?!?!

Its a friends, who is a bit of a Ferrari nut, but likes to keep a low profile :approve:

Will have to get myself along to these in future-looks a great day!

Saw a few of those cars at Alford speedfest I'm sure!

Probably not the best idea as I'll end up lusting after all the cars but would be great fun! Westfield would look a bit out of place but meh.

These just organised via pistonheads Justin?

Cheers,

Dave

Its all organised on the hush hush, as they don't really want every man and his dog coming along to prod his Enzo! LOL.

Plus, most of the PH meets I've been on have been full of too many hero drivers, wanting to out do each other..

FormulaFord Ecoboost
Ah Justin, I thought I recognised your Evora! I've got a picture of it on my iPhone that you posted on Pistonheads.

Love your car to bits mate :)

:) Thanks.. I seem to have set a trend as a few others have ordered them in Orange/Black after seeing my pics!

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Its all organised on the hush hush, as they don't really want every man and his dog coming along to prod his Enzo! LOL.

Plus, most of the PH meets I've been on have been full of too many hero drivers, wanting to out do each other..

Cool...that's understandable with the value of some of the metal there!!

Last thing you need is some tw@t driving like a Kn0b and spoiling a good run!

Dave