ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo 4 pot cad drawings

robbie514566

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, BMW 120i
Does anyone have or know where I can find drawings of the Clio 197/ Megane 225 brembo 4 pot callipers ?

Similar to this sort of thing ...

5c0e62fb26449a73429dfaeb02bbf191.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I doubt your going to find accurate drawings on the web. Best bet would be to go direct to Brembo.

What do you need them for?

robbie514566

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, BMW 120i
I doubt your going to find accurate drawings on the web. Best bet would be to go direct to Brembo.

What do you need them for?

Ah ok cheers was just trying my luck ..
Going to be making my own brackets and wanted to start to plan them before I get the callipers.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Ah, I assume you have access to cnc so I'd just stick the calipers in the CMM when you get them.

Last edited:

robbie514566

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, BMW 120i
Ah, I assume you have access to cnc so I'd just stick the calipers in the CMM when you get them.

Yeh I do and, will be Ordering them this week so will when I get them.

What is it you need? Bolt centres and a clearance for the bracket on the inboard edge of the calliper?

Yeh just everything I needed to make the brackets and the dimensions to make the calliper sit correctly on the disc.

Astra vxr
Iv got a set of callipers in my garage from a Porsche. Same as Megane/197 and corsa Nurburgring calipers. I got them for my vxr and have another set coming for my new 172 cup so I can give you any measurements you need

robbie514566

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, BMW 120i
Iv got a set of callipers in my garage from a Porsche. Same as Megane/197 and corsa Nurburgring calipers. I got them for my vxr and have another set coming for my new 172 cup so I can give you any measurements you need

That would be handy if you could mate ? The main ones I need would be hole diameters, distances between the mounting hole centres and the measure to from the hole centres to the centre of where the disc will locate.
Thanks again

Astra vxr
No problem. I no the hole centres are 130mm as that's what I needed for my vxr. I was just going to buy the brackets for the clio. What size discs are used on the clio ?

robbie514566

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, BMW 120i
Hole centres for the brembos are 130mm, 142mm for the bracket to hub mounting face.

Oh and 24mm thick for the bracket with the threaded hole smack bang in the middle, so 12mm. The caliper holes are 14mm as well :up:

Cheers that's what I needed. [emoji106]

What size discs are you using ? I'm running 321mm on my Astra vxr

Thanks,
Looking at using standard discs at the moment as I want them under 15"s.