ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bride Seat Mounts *Help*

A'Booo 172
I have purchased some Bride Low Max Seats, - I've done some searching and don't want a JDM Flame thread, I want some genuine advice/help.

I bought these without mounts because they did not list any that would fit my Clio and the retailer didn't know what would be compatible... Anyone know how I should mount these? - OMP subframe with custom side mounts?, All Custom or is there a set I can buy to fit straight away?.. Currently waiting for them to arrive from Japan and estimated 3 weeks from now so I would like to get what I need ordered =P

Thanks in Advance!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Boggo subframe and side mount jobby isn't it? Don't think it's anything special mate. YOu shouldn't need to go custom.

Boggo subframe and side mount jobby isn't it? Don't think it's anything special mate. YOu shouldn't need to go custom.

+1.

You will need a clio subframe (omp or make your own) then some sidmounts that fit the seats and subframe most should fit there isn't anything special about brides afaik.