ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brilliant Service...RECOMENDATION

Clio 197
Well heres the story, Thursday night driving home from work i hit a massive pot hole and it rips the tyre leaving me without a spare and the tyre weld isnt useful as i think i will need a new tyre.

Call Renault first thing Friday morning and order a wheel, also arrange for www.etyres.co.uk to come first thing Saturday morning to fit it (cheapest place by far). Get to Renault, open the box....you will never guess...wrong wheel. Great, ring Oli at etyres.co.uk and tell him that he may be wasting his time.

No worries he says, ill come over and see. Arrives dead on time, tells me no worries, he can fit a tyre just smooths off the dent in the alloy and fits the tyre. Absolutely quality bloke, knew every single tyre on the market and even knew the tyre pressure without looking it up.

Remarkable service, quick, friendly and very competitive on price...Him and another guy run the service around the Milton Keynes/ Dunstable area so if you guys need assistance then either go online or call them on 0800 0289000.

Ask for Oliver and he will actually call you himself and arrange a time to come out.

Not often you get a good tyre fitting service and a lot better than i expected from a mobile service as well.

5 STARS...

Glad to hear someone post some good news if this forum were to be belived the dealerships are all devil worshippers.

Considering using etyres myself as my front tyres are pushing the boundaries of legallity. Anyone else used them or can recommend someone else?