ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BT53 KTC- Tyne Tunnel

172 cup
172 Cup, that was me in the Cup beside/behind you tonight... Car looked very clean mate, went good as well :)

I wasn't willing to do the last 1/2 mile to the tunnel that fast lol but you looked steady enough through it.

Clio 172 Cup
Ellor there, that would be me, granny shifting at 6k lol

Never quite got a look at yours, noticed different wheels, what you got fitted?

172 cup
Anthracite turinis on the side that you passed on, yellow turinis on the passenger side :) my car was scruffy, ain't had a good seeing to in 2 weeks so next to yours I bet it looked sheddy

172 cup
Matched inlets, Ktec stealth + decat, Ktec panel filter, vmaxx coilovers and a set of top mounts waiting to be fitted. Got myself a Sabelt RS wheel for Christmas off the wife :) don't want to fit it though cos I do a lot of miles in the car and I'll ruin it.

I'm wanting a remap on it sooner or later but might wait to get a 182 manifold first.

Your car looked waaaaaaay cleaner than mine, I do use it for 300+ miles a week which doesn't help.

172 cup
Matched inlets, Ktec stealth + decat, Ktec panel filter, vmaxx coilovers and a set of top mounts waiting to be fitted. Got myself a Sabelt RS wheel for Christmas off the wife :) don't want to fit it though cos I do a lot of miles in the car and I'll ruin it.

I'm wanting a remap on it sooner or later but might wait to get a 182 manifold first.

Your car looked waaaaaaay cleaner than mine, I do use it for 300+ miles a week which doesn't help.

Clio 172 Cup
Nice list of mods, I know what you say about the wheel, be a shame to get the wear and tear on it. Once my thumb grips wear away, I'ds getting replaced with an aftermarket number.

I got the RS Tuner map uploaded into mine, one of the best mods I've done.

currently got Matched Inlets, RS Tuner, ITG Panel, Ktec Stealth. Spax Suspension kit with full Polybushed. Brembo HC Discs with Mintex M1155 pads and HEL Lines.

Mine hardly gets used, work and back twice a week it that, (30 miles max) try to put all the miles on the Mini Cooper.

Washed and winter prep 2 months ago, never been touched since, used to be kept clean 2-3 times a week in the summer lol