ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC @ Brands Hatch GP

Oil Burner
So this weekend it was the turn of the Brands Hatch GP circuit to host the BTCC circus.

All in all it was a superb weekend, great weather, great company, great circuit and average racing.

Anyway, i went a bit mad with the photos as its a circuit i shoot so often its quite difficult to find new angles.

C+c appreciated!

1. Photogenic Proton heading out. This shot doesn't have enough sharp car imho, but i still quite like it.

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-6726-L.jpg

2. John George leading the gentleman's race series that exists at the back of the BTCC grid

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-6902-L.jpg

3. Jordan in quali, when his weekend was going well.

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-5708-L.jpg

4. The fans soak up some of the summer views.

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-6583-L.jpg

5. Note to self...

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-7919-L.jpg

6. Frank shooting through the trees

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-3162-L.jpg

7. Enjoying the Saturday sun

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-5585-L.jpg

8. Im not the only one to try this angle this weekend

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-3917-L.jpg

9. Setting sun

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-8088-L.jpg

10. Plenty of fans in attendance - not sure about this one

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-3969-L.jpg

11. Neal really didn't seem too pleased with this win on Sunday

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-8434-L.jpg

12. Finally a shot to prove to Jeremy i do take 'normal' photos too ;)

BTCCBrandsHatchGP-6107-L.jpg

7, 9 and 10 are stunning shots! They're pretty hard shots to get, especially the more wide-angle you are I find.

I'd love to shoot this type of thing, no idea how you get into it though :(

#4 is an awesome people shot and I suspect those lads held that look long enough to take the shot and then some!

Oil Burner
Awesome mate! Love your work :)

Thanks mate, your shots from Oulton lately have been top notch! Now you just need to settle on Canon ;)

7, 9 and 10 are stunning shots! They're pretty hard shots to get, especially the more wide-angle you are I find.

I'd love to shoot this type of thing, no idea how you get into it though :(

Thanks Dan, I agree the wider pans are on one hand harder as you have to shoot slower to get the motion, but at the same time if you botch the panning it is less obvious and you can sharpen the hell out them without it showing.

Love number 7! They are all fantastic to be fair.

Thanks Mate, Im glad 7 works, I'm trying to break my fear of shooting into the sun!

As usual - top notch!

Thanks Paul

12. To the point motorsprt, love it

Cheers Chris!

#7 is my favourite. Love the light coming through the trees.
#5 isn't bad either ;)

haha cheers

#4 is an awesome people shot and I suspect those lads held that look long enough to take the shot and then some!

Yeah. Its funny watching some of the guys when they see the grid girls, its like they have never seen a woman before.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Last pic is ace, ITV4 had a brilliant rear camera angle of that corner, and that photo just sums it up!

Top work :)