ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Thruxton 2015

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic pictures love the ginetta junior one.
Thanks mate. The Ginetta Junior photo is the last of a sequence where I caught the two drivers spinning together in complete synchronisation :)

Good pictures!

I R disappointed you were at Thruxton and didn't let the SC lot know 😧
I know, I know... I did speak to Tim (I was staying in Newbury). To be honest mate I didn't arrive at the hotel until late on. I booked into the Hilton just off J13 M4 to make the journey there simple and then the journey from the hotel to the circuit easy, too. Sadly I was not aware of the roadworks and junction closure so a 20 mile detour greeted us when we 'arrived' at Junction 13. I'll catch up with the SC crew soon. Promise! x

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I bet alot of people were shocked damon hill was taking photo's there ;-)
PMSL! If I let my hair grow a bit, along with a goatee, it's quite surprising the amount of double-takes I get when at car shows or race meets. :tonguewink: With said head and facial growth I'm going to start wearing a race suit to events and charging for photos and autographs. I've got to fund the Trophy [rebuilds] somehow!

Renaultsport Clio
Hahaha, hello mate! It's been a few years!

The years might be creeping on but I do indeed remember you :smile: (I've posted in your Raider thread).
Cheers Andy,I've been working my way through your cars thread but its taking a while,top work and great detail as usual.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Ah yes, it could take a while to get through that and add years to your life! Hahaha! But thanks for taking the time to go through it. I'm glad folks have been able to follow along and see all the highs and lows I've experienced with this ******* car! :) As you may know (or will come to know shortly) my most recent engine build didn't go to plan so new plans have been drawn up and I'm hoping to be able to share a few more details about it soon.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm certainly hoping to Nige. I won't be making the trek to Knockhill... and I'm not sure I can make Oulton this time either (but haven't ruled it out). I am pretty sure that I'll be at Brands for the final rounds even if I don't know which events I'll be at before then. Do you get to many yourself?

Renaultsport Clio
I try and get to at least a couple every year,but I only went to Donnington last year.This year I'm hoping to get to at least Snetterton and Silverstone.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
If I'm going along to any others this year I'll give you a shout mate :smile: Just in case we happen to go to the same one and have chance to catch up :)