ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket Seat Advice Wanted

I'm after some advice on bucket seats for my car. I currently have a set of Recaro Trendlines from a Trophy. The car has a half cage with harness bar and I'm thinking about selling the Recaros and getting a pair of bucket seats as I only use the car on weekends and it's not a daily.

Just want to know what seats are the best value for money ideally, looking not to spend anymore than £700 on a set with sidemounts etc. I'm a lanky streak on piss so don't need to worry about width as much.

Any advice welcomed, thanks.

Sparco Revs would be in your price range. Not a bad seat either for the money.

Or the Corbeau Clubsport, they're cheap too. A pair is £300 and that includes side mounts!

Thanks mate, I've had a look at the Clubsports and they look like a decent seat... Just need to try one out I think

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
Thanks mate, I've had a look at the Clubsports and they look like a decent seat... Just need to try one out I think
You'd have to order the club sports quick when I preordered mine they were 75% sold out already and that was 3 weeks ago