ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket Seats

DrewHughes

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6 GSR
Alright kid beans!?

Getting a 172/182 in the near future as my daily/track car as im sick of using my diesel and is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

So basically I want a nice pair of buckets in there, maybe my PRO2000's ive got lying around or maybe some KTR ones.

I want the best of both worlds really, I still wanna keep all the comforts, but whack some buckets but dont wanna live with putting on harnesses everyday as ive done before and it was about a week before I got sick of it.

So I wanna still keep the standard seat belts with bucket seats but then whack the harnesses on when im off to a track day.

Is this do'able in the clio cos in the MK5 fiesta i had was a nightmare to mod the side mounts and subframes to be able to do it, and in the end i just gave up.

Also if the seat could slide foward and backs would be ace as well as my GF would be driving it on a regular basis as well.

Cheers

Drew

DrewHughes

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6 GSR
Like this.........?

DSC01620-1.jpg

Tav

Clio 197
Recaro pole position is alway a good option for a fixed back bucket seat in a car you drive on road. Came as OEM fitment on the Audi TT Quattro Sport and Porsche 968CS. Very comfortable.

Of course what one person might find comfortable another may not.

Megane 225 F1
You can keep most bucket seats with standard seatbelts. You can also get clip on harnesses that you can have in the car but not so you have to wear them. You will have too look into it but harnesses arent hard to fit if the fittings are aready there.

If you put the seat on sliders, you can still get access to the back. This will be an extra for you to buy on top of subframes.