ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buckled wheels

Clio 172 Mk2

Have hit a massive pothole, and am now getting a bit of vibration at 60-80mph. Had it checked out - suspension seems ok, and the wheel balancing/tracking is ok. But while having the wheels up on the balancing machine it was noticed that the wheels are slightly buckled. Can this be somehow fixed? Or is it a case of replacement wheels??

replacement wheels!

All paid for by that compensation claim youre going to put into the council after going straight back there right now to take photos of the offending hole before they fill it in... ;)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

I *think* that depending on how bad it is, you can sometimes counter balance them.

If it was my wheels that were buckled however, Id replace them.

BMW M3

good plan mate on getting the council to compensate.... the amount of money we a spending on road tax etc and our roads compare to a third world countries at times !!

182 Cup, (2nd one)

To help your case you need to request a list of the inspection dates and comments that were made on the piece of road in question. You are not automatically entitled to compensation which is a real piss off.

172 M69 eater

go to council with a compo claim but have pics and evidence....

uni paid up for my exhaust pipe cus of a pothole on thier roads ;)