ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BUDGET ek civic build...

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Cheers guys

The wheels are painted in Gloss black but its kinda inbetween satin and gloss because i havent bothered to wet sand them etc...

Had a play around today... still has no suspension but thought i'd see what it could look like whist tackling the exhaust

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

BMW E34 540i
I have so much respect for people doing that kind of stuff to the cars :) I wish I can be that ... wrench handy.

Well done mate !!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Good progress so far and well done for keeping costs down.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Coilovers!

Got a second hand set of vmaxx coilovers for her, looking a lot better... Will go down quite a lot more but this is a sensible MOT height

Also found one of the wheels was slightly buckled so that went off to be straightened for a mere £25

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Boot is full of tools hence the rake...

Total spend now is: £695

Go cry to your momma!
Lookin' good dude :)

The Mrs bought one recently with only 28k on the clock, bone stock standard VSM EJ9 sport.
Fitted some Miesters and had the rear 3 windows tinted. Now has some heko wind deflectors.
Just dropping them makes them look 100 times better..

Amazing zoomed quality pic'
49774aa5.jpg

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
MOT-day soon, after i get back from holiday...

All the little problems are sorted, just need a new battery, hopefully the mot center goes easy on the stone chip within the drivers vision

Update:

IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

IMAG0293.jpg

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

Still owes me less than £700

Disastra Coupe
Lookin' good dude :)

The Mrs bought one recently with only 28k on the clock, bone stock standard VSM EJ9 sport.
Fitted some Miesters and had the rear 3 windows tinted. Now has some heko wind deflectors.
Just dropping them makes them look 100 times better..

Amazing zoomed quality pic'

I came to your house a few week back? Lol... To fetch some seats for a mate.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
very nice for the money mate, if i had some spare cash i would do one as a project. my mates done two now, one the same as yours and a 1.5 Vtec

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Thinking i might do some more colour coding as i still have paint left... what do you think?

Passed its MOT on saturday, no advisory's!

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
IMAG0356.jpg

New gear knob finally, the stock one is dreadful

Its a standard cue ball drilled out...