ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Budget tv speakers

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all, sounds like the speakers are going on my tv :mad:. I'm looking at getting a cheap sound bar or speaker setup and wondered what is recommended.

This is only for my bedroom and therefore I don't need anything too big etc.

budget say around £70 and ideally from amazon as I have £50 in vouchers for there.

Cheers

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Argos have a Bush one for 45 quid with in built subwoofer. Bought one yesterday for the spare bedroom.

Very good for the price as long as you're no audiophile.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I asked the same thing over Christmas and the overall result was for JBL Creature's. My brother now has them up and running and he's very impressed! Could be worth a shot? Were about £60 from Amazon.

Then again if you can stretch to about £130 and get some AE Aego M's you will not be disappointed believe me. I have Jamo D365's on my main Hi-Fi (15" woofers!) and the tiny little Aego's honest to god give them a run for the money, seriously awesome bit of kit.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Problem I have with Bluetooth audio receivers is that it conflicts with my Wi-Fi and kills my speed... but I guess if you're not doing those two things at the same time you'll be all right!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
You see I would always use my phone for music through spotify as it's annoying trying to mute the music if I use my ipad and I'm browsing the web when I get a call. Wit that being said I would always use my ipad for browsing the web so I would never really need to use one device for two things.