ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Budget underwater camera?

Cupra
I used one when I was diving in Mexico. I have no idea which one though, I just bought a cheap waterproof disposible. It was the first time in years that I had taken a film in to be developed!

Cupra
It did the job. The light underwater is pretty s**t so colours and grain are not great but it's better than nothing and beats paying £100's for a case which could leak.

1.5dci
was at a local agricultural show last weekend, and a camera stall had a cheap cheerful fuji compact on sale down to £75 but with a free waterproof housing worth £70 iirc

if you want something like that, that could be used many times, and have a cheep compact to have handy at other times then it might be worth looking out an offer like it other places

RS Megane DCi 175
I've seen some good reviews of some of the disposable ones on Flickr.
Sometimes the results are hit and miss, but I wouldn't be happy dunking my DSLR.

I'm hoping to get one of those Lomography Fisheye 2 cameras for about £30 and then there's a waterproof casing you can get for it too, which is about £30 on the bay.
That way I can get some interesting fisheye shots both above and below water!

I think i'll just go for a disposable one now. F*ck putting my SLR in a bag then dunking it into the water!!

2.2 bar shed.
Get a Go Pro HD camera. Awesome video camera/still camera and theyre waterproof.

2 birds with 1 stone and all that.