ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burning Bournemouth pics. 04/05/08

Seat Ibiza FR
Here are some of the pics from the event on Sunday:
bb072.gif

bbbbb-1.gif

bb047.gif

bb044.gif

bb042-1.gif

bb020.gif

bb031.gif

bb006.gif

bb069.gif

bb071.gif

bb067.gif

bb066.gif

bb065.gif

bb062.gif

bb061.gif

bb055.gif

bb037-1.gif

bb040.gif

bb014.gif

bb090.gif

bb085.jpg

bb084.gif

bb079.gif

bb083.gif

bb073.gif

bb077.gif

bb075.gif

bb074.gif

I'm surprised many of the fibreglass sheds can get up the hurn back road!

Matchams could do with some investment, looks a right dive these days.

182 ff silver
i went to this a few years back NEVER AGAIN!!! it was just a load of chavs walking round with cans of stella all night lol!

A few nice looking cars there, but a lot of sheds it seems too.

I think that the kitted up xr2 used to be imperial blue too, it looked better then.

Every man and their dog wants to race you on local roads when you're just going about your daily business... pisses me off :(

I remember when me & my mates went to bournemouth for easter a few years ago, these chavs just randomly parked up across the end of a road for a meet up :S The police turned up & told them to jog on:)

Every man and their dog wants to race you on local roads when you're just going about your daily business... pisses me off :(

Lol from the man with the bright orange car with wheel barrow handles! You have to expect it buddy!

I remember when me & my mates went to bournemouth for easter a few years ago, these chavs just randomly parked up across the end of a road for a meet up :S The police turned up & told them to jog on:)

I expect they were on a 'cruze' from Essex :rasp:

mx5
What car is that? :S
Its got punto front lights, the kit looks like the 106gti kit and the rears look like brava lights?

Looks nice from the front tbh, dont like the brava lights.

What road/where abouts was this lol?

As said it used to be a lot better but the organisers are getting old now so I dont think they put a much effort into it as they used too. It was worth going though, better than sitting at home tossing off.

What road/where abouts was this lol?

As said it used to be a lot better but the organisers are getting old now so I dont think they put a much effort into it as they used too. It was worth going though, better than sitting at home tossing off.
I've no idea sorry. All I remember was that the cars were crap & the dudes opened thier boots & thumped out the tunes:S

Lol, it was in the afternoon around 4pm iirc. Proper odd when thy just pitched up, anyone wanting to go in or out of the road would have been screwed. Luckily the OB saw them & had words.

Lol, it was in the afternoon around 4pm iirc. Proper odd when thy just pitched up, anyone wanting to go in or out of the road would have been screwed. Luckily the OB saw them & had words.

it was 3pm mate, and we weren't causing any trouble.

Arctic blue 182ff
its a 106 dimma kit, would look good if left as a 106... with the wider wheel kit too