ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busy Weekend :)

M140i
Busy Weekend :) (cleaning)

Been a busy boy this weekend, doing two cars, the Peugetot is my Ma's and she wanted it sorting so it was washed with nxt shampoo (2 bucket method) then as the paintwork was in good condition anyway went over it with Nxt tech wax topped with P21s, came out quite well.
On mine it needed a bit more work lol, cleaned first with Meg Nxt shampoo (again 2 bucket method), then clayed using clearkote clay bar with Megs Quik detailers as lube, then went over with Megs DACP with a cutting pad, then again with Megs Speed Glaze, followed by Nxt Tech Wax then P-21s, by this time I was knackered lol, finished off with Megs endurance tyre gloss gel and did the trim with poorboys trim restorer. I got a load of Menzerna products that have just arrived will attack it soon with those :) quite a few pics didnt know which ones to put on so did them all lol :)

View attachment 5745 View attachment 5746View attachment 5747 View attachment 5748
View attachment 5749

Last edited:
  MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Lovely! Very nice pics, good job! I was hoping for a nice day to do mine, but it's been pissing it down all day! still not used my PC :(

Clio 04 172 Cup
Nice very nice indeed! Black is very hard to keep clean as well would be scared to drive them now. Hope your mum appreciates what you done for her motor!

BTW. How your ma has a pug! And not a Reno

Titanium 182 full fa
looking sweet... i had to do 2 aswell this weekend, other halfs 306 xs hadnt been cleaned for 3 weeks, was a long day yesterday after a nite on the beer sat....