ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buy Turni's?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
New ones would be from Speedline. But they will have different size centre caps from the ones they made for Renault.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
How much of an issue would this be?

They look exact same as ones for Renault specifically. It just means you dont have the Renault centre caps...although I think someone has done it to make them fit.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Renault are now getting a stock of Turni's in as they have had none for months.
I got this back from renault after a few phone calls.

We are pleased to inform you that the Sachs dampers will be back in stock very soon as an initial batch has now been received by our central parts warehouse and are on their way to the UK. For the Speedline wheels, we are working on their availability with the supplier and again an initial order has been placed.

We will let you know the outcome of these orders and the actual UK parts availability as soon as we can.

If you would like to discuss this matter further with me you can call me on our Customer Relations freephone number 0800 072 3372. Our dedicated Customer Relations department is open from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays). Alternatively, you can write to me or send me an e-mail, using the details below.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Renault.

Kind Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for speaking with me today regarding your Renault Clio.

As discussed, I am pleased to confirm that we have been working on the availability of the Sachs dampers and Speedline wheels, which are due to become available in the UK very shortly.
I have forwarded your comments on to the director of Renault UK for consideration towards any future products

If you would like to discuss this matter further with me you can call me on our Customer Relations freephone number 0800 072 3372. Our dedicated Customer Relations department is open from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays). Alternatively, you can write to me or send me an e-mail, using the details below.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Renault.

Kind Regards,