ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a cup

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

Hi folks just put a deposit down on a 53 plate cup its done 13k 2 owners from new , all for £7700 just wondered if thats a good deal ?

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

The car is from a ford dealer belive it or not apprently the person who owned it before traded it in for one of those st fiestas .

Remapped derv Golf

Dunno I like that new Fiesta. Although I noticed its getting battered by the 182 Cup in road tests of late.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600

Everyone to there own, they are cheaper to insure and come with more luxuries than the cup?

Wouldnt trade my cup in for one though!!

Remapped derv Golf

Fiesta look very well build. I sat in one in bluewater and it felt almost VW polo quality. Better than me Clio anyway.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

Just picked the car up and im over the moon with it, they put four brand new contis on her free of charge fantastic , the handeling is superb much better than my 172 sport and the TT which i was glad to see the back of , I cant wait till the 15th of september when i take her to the ring !