ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying Guide?

Golf GTi Mk2
Hello all, great website and very informative. I was wondering if you have a buying guide on here as I'm going to look at a Clio 172 on an 02 plate and would like you guys advice on what to look out for and things to check specifically on it. Its pearl black and has covered 57k miles, which i realise is quite high but i'll cover less than 8k a year so it will average out in a few years.
Many Thanks
James

172 Cup
I bought my newly aquired 172 without any clio experience whatsoever seen as i previoulsly owned a seat arosa! so im probably no the best person to be giving advice. The only thing i regret was bringing a torch to check the brake pads that needed re-newing after 500 miles. Also the car takes about 3 mins to warm up so feels really glitchy to start with. Im not teaching anyone to suck eggs, but make sure the scratches arent too deep on the black paintwork, especially on sills. Well i probably havent been any help, but good luck, they really are worth it.