ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buzzin for picking up my 200 tomorrow!!

EDC 220 Trophy
As the title suggests, I can't freakin wait to hand over the keys of my 172 and sit inside my 200 tomorrow.

Picked up a 2nd hand one mind. Glacier White, Normal 200 interior but on a cup chassis. 5k on the clock on a 10 plate. £9850 to change.

Buzzin.

Can anyone make my head explode with excitment with their own thoughts on the 200?? :D :D

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Just got rid of a 60-plate 4.4k GW with Cup and RS Monitor goodies. You'll be loving it without doubt.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
£275 a month, 5-10 miles a week, pointless :( - all because the bosses closed the main office I worked at after 10 months of ownership... shifted us to the worst part of Grimsby and the car was going no-where near there.

Had to go for someone else to enjoy :(

Mercedes C320!
Dont... i dunno if you have seen my thread in clio media, but i dont no how i am gunna be able to wait till the 18th! I am already to excited as it is! I share your pain!

EDC 220 Trophy
Ahh yes clio1990. You beleive it or not were an inspiration! I been looking at maybe getting a 197 but I simply could not resist. 18th thats not too far away now. i'll let you know how it feels when I pick it up ;)

Any suggestions for first tune to drive to??

Mercedes C320!
Arhh Thanks very touching! well i was looking a getting a 182, but some however i managed to pick up a brand new LY lol! Who you trying to kid, the 18th is miles away!

Ermm... thats a hard one for you, i dont no what it could be! I have got mine tho, it has to be......... Black And Yellow, Black And Yellow! lol

EDC 220 Trophy
WOW, all I can say it WOW! I little bit of excitement wee came out when I booted it on the motorway. Sweet!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Surely the power to weight on a 172 is nearly the same as a 200 so 'booting it on the moterway' would give the same acceleration?! :S Glad you liking it though :)

EDC 220 Trophy
Fatty, you may have a point. But my 8 year old 172, defo was not running at full power at It's age. I did love that car mind. This 200 feels a tiny bit more comfortable at high speed :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
My first tune in the 200 was Oasis - F***in' in the Bushes. Sorely missed already.