ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buzzing from speaker

Mk2 Ph2
had this problem for a while now, after i fitted my 6x9s a buzzing noise came from one of the speakers so i unplugged one and been coping with just one but when i plug it in it buzzes but when its unplugged the buzzing goes to the front door speaker, and i dont know if this has anything to do with it but my door light is always lit up on the dash saying my doors are open but theyre not obv, and somtimes the door light on dash goes away and when it does so does the buzzing lol anyone got a cluee? sometimes when i shoogle the headunit it stops but comes back, could it be a bad earth?

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
It certainly does sound like a bad earth, have you earthed the head unti direct to tye battery? If not, try that.

Mk2 Ph2
just took headunit out and fitted it al back an, buzzings away and door symbol. lets hope it stays like this lol

Mk2 Ph2
It certainly does sound like a bad earth, have you earthed the head unti direct to tye battery? If not, try that.

how do i do this?
just tried to fix it again took headunit out and the yellow wire touched metal and sparked, now my headunit wont turn on attall but still buzzing. help please anyone what have i done?

Mk2 Ph2
it went bk to the way it was once i drove a bit so took it out to try it again and its fecked completely il try changin a few fuses

Mk2 Ph2
double post sorry for pesting y'all, its a blown fuse, anyway this bad ground wire how do i fix it or wire ti batery etc etc