ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bye bye chavtastic car

1.2 mk2 ph2
http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/Macca_Smith/?action=view&current=IMG_0032.jpg

hello, anyone who read my first thread will know that i jumped into things and turned my car into a chavtastic car. Since i have been a member of this forum and had my car it has been bugging me, the wheels are too big for a start and defo chavtastic. so its time for a change, i am refurbishing my original 15" dynamique wheels until i find something a bit better. i was thinking to do them gloss black with the diamond in the centre arctic blue (the same as my car) im not 100% if this will work, i would like some opinions from people of what colour to do bearing in mind my car is arctic blue with black badges. also when i finish refurbing them (well beng120) i want some new tyres, atm there are 185/55/15 on them, do you recommend i go a bit lower profile even though i am only lowering the car 40mm (this week).
when i raise the funds i would like to get some better wheels (15") what would anybody recommend for my car and also in what colour? cheers in advance for any help!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You could put wheels from a horse and cart on it and it would still be an improvement on those bad boys!

1.2 mk2 ph2
Think gloss black would look smart, would keep the diamonds silver tho.
as for tyre profile, I wouldn't go as low as 40 on 15"s. I would say 50, otherwise you will get bigger gaps in front and behind the tyre.

im liking the sound of black, the only reason i was thinking on changing the colour of the diamonds is because i have put the front and rear diamonds and bullets to black so there is nothing else silver on the car, do you still think silver will look good?

1.2 mk2 ph2
Why have you put your full address in the 'Location' bit, are you mad?

I'd stick with Renault wheels..

s**t i didnt mean to do that, not long paid for the subscription to this and at first i thought that was the bit that you change your address on for them to send you the starter pack thing.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Haha full address spotted let's send some postage spam............ green peace signed up to expect some love tree hugging letters now ;)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
s**t i didnt mean to do that, not long paid for the subscription to this and at first i thought that was the bit that you change your address on for them to send you the starter pack thing.

They send it to your paypal address m8

Stripped yozza'd cup
It's got to be black or silver I think mate. There's a couple of other cars with blue diamonds on black wheels, i'm not a fan myself.

Will look a whole lot better with the standard wheels.

While you're looking for other wheels, have a look through the thread 'non-sports in here' for ideas.