ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C.Dolan

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! 1.4?

If he changes that car i'll kick him in the fud!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
:( Poor show.

His scoob was p**n though. S3 was boring.

No announcements yet?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
there was a press release from his parent company Hat Heed Holdings: -

Hat Heed Holdings said:
In a bid to quash rumours circulating the internet regarding the next prospective car purchase concerning a Mr Colin Dolan, we comment that the current vehicle has been arranged to be transferred in the near future, however will not fuel any speculation with regards to brand or type owing to the sensitivity in relation to this matter.

Any Press/ PR queries, please call Hat Heed Holdings direct on 0141 HAT HEED - 0141 428 4333)

Interesting...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Spec'd up heid. will be on show next Wednesday at the fotae shoot (organised at the request of another gayblade who is also sporting some new metal)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Hello.....
Boss_Birthday_Hat.gif
:rasp:

Last edited:
  titanium 182,
focus rs mk2 arches fall off dont they,,,, as do the rear bumpers, and they fall off race track's 2 trying to keep up with rs250's ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
See a couple of posts above this one with the written off 250.

Also the RS arches aren't stuck on. The are one piece bespoke items as is the body of the car.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
iirc the RS's were recalled becase the under trays were ripping the bumpers off, then were recalled again as the fix for that pulled them off in the other direction lol. had a few recalls to tighten bolts, adjust hose clearances etc. almost as bad as the STs for daft stuff like that. iirc there are as many as 41 RS500s with quite substancial suspension componant bolts only tightened to 28nm these need replaced and tightened to 77nm. mind you loads of KAs were recalled because the rear hubs nuts were only on finger tight, these should be 177nm or somthing silly like that. but i'm sure renault will have stuff like that too. Loads of cars have recalls that you dont find out about unless it goes into a ford garage. my mums laguna has a recall that if not rectified could lead to imminent turbo failure. only found out when it went in for the cruise control inop.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol Got to love the Ford's, they're not exactly Bentley!

Even the way the bumpers are fixed are evry simple.

But that blue oval and the RS badge stirs something inside me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Granted!

I'm doing an enhancement on my brother in laws mk1 next week if the weather holds out. I'll grab some pictures.

Lol. Got rid of a Fix Or Repair Daily for Renault.

Great looking cars, such a shame. Hope you enjoy it Colin!