ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c**k in a mk1 172 enfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i know its not loopy lou, just had to get in front didnt you, sit on my arse then undertake me, chose a bad day mate, do it next time im pissed off ill pull you out from the car!!!!!!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Re: c**k in a mk1 172 enfield

If he had a chance to undertake you, surely you should of been in that lane :S

Wasnt me btw

There's a dude in a Black MK2 1.2 (i think) with M-A-S-S-I-V-E 'CLIO' sticker on the back around Enfield.
See him there quite regularly when i go to the cinema on Fridays.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Paul J said:
If he had a chance to undertake you, surely you should of been in that lane :S

Wasnt me btw

what on 30mph limit road??? not talking on mways here, im talking about 3 lanes left goes left, middle is straight on and right is turn right, im in the middle he undertakes just to get infornt by 2 cars, seriously if your on here do it again and i will drag you out of your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
its was me...........................................................cum n get me lol

Vee dub
Am I missing the boat here.. but why are you THAT bothered?

I wouldn't let it piss me off that much at all.. I'd just have a shake of the head and get on with my journey.. he obviously drives like a complete tosser.. Leave him to it....

I see far too many things like this on my way to Uni each day.. I am beyond even getting the slightest bit bothered.. not worth it fella.. Just my view :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
It is annoying how many cr@p drivers there are on the roads nowadays, takes away form the pleasure of actually driving.

It may have been me.... but it wasn't... :)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
if it was any other day i would've raced and been friendly but not today im afraid, just had a real s**t day and got some bad bad bad news, and know i wouldnt have undertook a in such a stupid place crossing a huge main crossroads like that!!! yeah ive done some silly things but it really pissed me off

psychy said:
There's a dude in a Black MK2 1.2 (i think) with M-A-S-S-I-V-E 'CLIO' sticker on the back around Enfield.
See him there quite regularly when i go to the cinema on Fridays.

aww thought u were talking bout me.. but i doubt it, my sticker is normal size. does this guy have tinted windows

lawrence said:
if it was any other day i would've raced and been friendly but not today im afraid, just had a real sh*t day and got some bad bad bad news, and know i wouldnt have undertook a in such a stupid place crossing a huge main crossroads like that!!! yeah ive done some silly things but it really pissed me off

sorry 2 here that bro. that guys stupid. next time, if u see him, drag him out of his car, hold him, call me, and ill run him over. cliosport style :)

VaVa

You obviously don't spend much time on the roads.... because if you did you'd be used to that kind of thing by now!!!

having said, most mk1 172 drivers are c**ks. ;) :eek: :clown: :D

E90

lagerlout1 said:
You obviously don't spend much time on the roads.... because if you did you'd be used to that kind of thing by now!!!

seconded, i'm a c.ock and i have a 172.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
this is the advantage of r.a.i.d, nobody can pull you out of the car!!! LOL!!!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

lagerlout1 said:

just as mrk2 drivers cant drive, why do the c***s always get away on the straights

JPEX-CLIO said:
aww thought u were talking bout me.. but i doubt it, my sticker is normal size. does this guy have tinted windows

I think he does....
the sticker is upwards-diagonal, near the back windows (IIRC).

dont remember him having a CS sticker tho...

psychy said:
I think he does....
the sticker is upwards-diagonal, near the back windows (IIRC).

dont remember him having a CS sticker tho...

nop then thats not me... ahh well, if u notice me, gimme a toot :)

JPEX-CLIO said:
nop then thats not me... ahh well, if u notice me, gimme a toot :)
Will do mate. You got a MASSIVE Clio sticker on your car then??

Loadsa peeps in CS from Enfield eh?

BMW 120i Sport
I appreciate people getting annoyed, driving can be frustrating; but threatening someone via a club forum is just utterly lame.

Big G said:
I appreciate people getting annoyed, driving can be frustrating; but threatening someone via a club forum is just utterly lame.

yup, but funny to read in a pathetic kinda way :D

maybe he was driving at 29mph and the guy got pissed off waiting behind, so undertook when the chance arrived. Fair play in that case, I'd do the same, except would use the pavement to get past, with the added bonus that I can mop up any pedestrians that might be in my way.

psychy said:
Will do mate. You got a MASSIVE Clio sticker on your car then??

Loadsa peeps in CS from Enfield eh?

nah its not big, but its on the rear window. i have tints on my car. theres pics on 1 of the south mimms threads,

Megane Mk4
Think we're all missing the point now ... Thought it was a "spotted" thread and not a "hows my driving?" one ...

0800 - PASSYA anyone??

Octavia VRS

Big G said:

yeh not needed!
PMSL @ the pull you out your car next time bit! Just calm matey, not worth getting all annoyed for!

BMW 320d SE

Aggression on the roads today is one of the biggest problems out there. Thing is, there's just no need for it.
When I've driven abroad, I've noticed that there's almost no road rage. People are always beeping each other, but that's it. No abuse. No threats. They just get on with it.

LY 200
Lol@this thread.

Why bother airing threats on a forum? If you were in that bad a mood then why didnt you just pull the fella out of the car like you said you'l do next time!?

After all actions speak louder than words dont they!?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3

:S venting your anger by making a harsh post on a car forum - have to remember that one next time I'm annoyed.

U/R 200

chris-b said:
Looks like someones had a 'FALLING DOWN' moment.
quality film gonna watch it 2 nite hahahaha. you faggot f**k
we are the same you and me!!.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
PMSL I hope when you pull the guy from the car he's a fecking meathead who knocks you out...

Ad

MK2 FRS

Strange post this!! Probably was Ben_p seen his driving before...... ;)

Why is everyone picking on our poor Loz, he had a shitty day, surely everyone has been there, I'm just glad you clearly stated that it wasn't me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.