ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c**k in a mk1 172 enfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Re: c**k in a mk1 172 enfield

for every person that has taken the piss, if you knew my circumstances then you wouldnt be saying what your all saying so all i can say is shut it!!!! and yeah i do drive quite a bit and put up with all sorts of sh*t, works van or the clio, but as said before you dont know me or what happened that day, as for threatening him on a forum i think its a good idea because its giving him/her an advance warning, do it again and be prepared to back up your sh*t driving skills!!! i have a high premium coz of c**ts like that! and just to add it is a spotted post and im sure ill see the peopl ewho have slagged me off at some point so lets see how big you are then!!!

end of rant, happened yesterday so its in the past!!!

mods feel free to delete this thread its gone way off topic

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Go down th pub and drown your sorrows mate, always helps me when things are s**t :D

172 M69 eater
go pub mate and chill out... :D

i posted a similar thread not long back... jus ignore ppl...

audi S3
dont worry fella there all keyboard tossers they say thing on here but when you meet them face to face well ---TOSSERS

Audi RS4

jacques20rock20star20handbag.jpg

Mk2 Golf GTI
Sorry but if your situation at the moment was so bad you wouldn't be mincing about on a car forum...

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

spirez said:
Sorry but if your situation at the moment was so bad you wouldn't be mincing about on a car forum...

if you had a life you wouldnt be reading s**t like this on a forum!!!

its a pointless post anyway

LY 200

Ballcrusher said:
dont worry fella there all keyboard tossers they say thing on here but when you meet them face to face well ---TOSSERS

f**k me you just hit the nail on the head there.........Maybe the topic starter should take your advice then!

Like i said actions speak louder than words eh and i wasnt saying s**t as Lawrence said but guess he was aiming it at anyone who didnt go along with this bullshit thread and i was onre of them..............It was hardly crime of the century what the person Lawrence is on about did.............If it were me i doubt id smack him up, instead id probably call him a wanker then get on with my bad day!

I have bad days most days but thats life.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
missed it but i must have seen all the episodes LOL!

was wonderin if anyone would get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.