ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c**k in a White 200

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Followed me through swinton sat on my bumper, I was doing 30 in a 30, pulled up next to me at the lights, I wound window down and said 'i like them in White and I wish I had specced recaros, what they like' he replied with 'f**k off you c**t, learn to drive and go abit faster, it's a Clio sport not a micra' I replied with 'briliant, I will see u on the 10 o'clock news when u put urs into a ditch' window up, go about the rest of my day.

What a cocknose!

Lynden

Fabia vrs tdi
What a c0ck,

That's not very friendly, sadly I would gave got out of the car dragged him out if his and told him to be more friendly in the future.

If what you say is true that's shocking lol

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
It is true and he was your usual aftermarket pharmacy salesmen I think, forgot to mention he then floored it in 1st and traction kicked in and bogged him down! You sir are a fail

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Re: c**k in a White 200

Seen a white 200 on Krispy Kremes a few times, possibly the same one?

no that 200 lives round tHe corner from me and gives me the thumbs up wen he sees me, nice guy tbh

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

not the bear then, he wouldnt be seen dead in ed hardy.

hate how the odd chav is finding the joys of renaultsport, i'll keep an eye out for him.

Yeh it annoys me! 10 plate aswell so not even run in and he's caneing it about and he was litterally sat in my bumper! Just a general c**k

I'm working around Swinton tonight, if you hear of someone getting rammed off the road by a Transit you'll know who it was ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Some chav in my town in a 172 Cup is the same! His mate in his stripped Saxo VTS too.

Always wanting to race me, up my arse in 30's. Then on facebook like "HAHA YOU PUSSY WHY U NOT RACE ME COS U NO ILL BEAT U". Yes, you have a faster car. It's not f**king rocket science.

Then they always race through 30 zones n stuff. Really pisses me off.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Yeh it annoys me! 10 plate aswell so not even run in and he's caneing it about and he was litterally sat in my bumper! Just a general c**k
Sounds like a f**king idiot. Could be worse, he could of crashed it;).

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

Sounds like a f**king idiot. Could be worse, he could of crashed it;).

Was waiting for this comment lol that crash taught me alot though I don't drive like a c**t anymore and just learnt to take it easy and made me realise I am a poor driver, I don't regret crashing it for that reason, I'm gettig better though

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Followed me through swinton sat on my bumper, I was doing 30 in a 30, pulled up next to me at the lights, I wound window down and said 'i like them in White and I wish I had specced recaros, what they like' he replied with 'f**k off you c**t, learn to drive and go abit faster, it's a Clio sport not a micra' I replied with 'briliant, I will see u on the 10 o'clock news when u put urs into a ditch' window up, go about the rest of my day.

What a c**knose!

Lynden

How the fcuk can he immediately reply to a pleasantry with a bellend comment like that? I would have told him to get fcuked. Tosser. No need.

Did you get the reg? Just so you could post it on here and value it at £200 in a few years having been ragged to within an inch of its life....

D.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
If I see it again I will get the reg! I might give him some abuse back next time

Honda & VW
i had a clown in a corsa behind me yesterday on my way home from work, he came hurtling up behind me as we got to a T junction.
As we set off he was right on my ass so i pinned it and left him for dead then stopped as i felt i proved my point, but he had to go speeding past giving me the w*nker signal.

He must have got home feeling so proud :dapprove:

ph 2, 172.
think ive seen this guy near trafford! started beeping behind me on a round about :S

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Adam sounds like the same guy, and yeh corsa drivers have normally got an attitude with there poverty 1.2 Eco engine and smoked rear lights

Clio 182
Should have just said
"hey whats the retail on one of those?"
"More than you can afford pal Renault brum brummmm, crack, oh its broke"

Mk5 golf gti
the best one i had a couple of years back at the traff centre was some guy parked next to me in a celica gt4 an was askin about my phase 1 172 seemed alrite guy.went in traff centre come out 2 hours later to catch him mid action putting nine inch nails under my tires saw him from a distance knealing by my car and fort he was just looking again.no fuckin joke he got in the car and tear arsed off an by time i checked all my tires he had gone.what sort of c**t does that

ahh well theres some idiots around here

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

the best one i had a couple of years back at the traff centre was some guy parked next to me in a celica gt4 an was askin about my phase 1 172 seemed alrite guy.went in traff centre come out 2 hours later to catch him mid action putting nine inch nails under my tires saw him from a distance knealing by my car and fort he was just looking again.no f**kin joke he got in the car and tear arsed off an by time i checked all my tires he had gone.what sort of c**t does that

ahh well theres some idiots around here

What c**t

Mk5 golf gti
yep i check my tires everytime i get in now.i still dnt understand why people be c***s to ppl in nice cars.jealousy i suppose