ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c**k in a White 200

RB 197
What an arsehole. You try to give him abit of 'respect' and he gives you a mouthful. Jesus i didn't realise when you owned a CS you had to drive like a t**t everywhere?

I was going to say it was probably Steve for a laugh but he sounds like a water boy wearing Liverpool market counterfeit cloth.

Find out where he lives, slash his tyres, ask him who's fast now.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Re: c**k in a White 200

What an arsehole. You try to give him abit of 'respect' and he gives you a mouthful. Jesus i didn't realise when you owned a CS you had to drive like a tw*t everywhere?

FFS how long have you been on CS now for? You really should know this by now.

RB 197

FFS how long have you been on CS now for? You really should know this by now.

I'm off to bounce off my limiter all the way into town and every CS'er i come across i'm going to wind my window down and tell them to get fucked. Happier?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Melissa_182Cup said:
I'm off to bounce off my limiter all the way into town and every CS'er i come across i'm going to wind my window down and tell them to get fucked. Happier?
Get fucked, lol.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

yep i check my tires everytime i get in now.i still dnt understand why people be c**ts to ppl in nice cars.jealousy i suppose

he was probably hoping that you would have to leave it there, then he would be back later to rob it

What an arsehole. You try to give him abit of 'respect' and he gives you a mouthful. Jesus i didn't realise when you owned a CS you had to drive like a tw*t everywhere?

I was going to say it was probably Steve for a laugh but he sounds like a water boy wearing Liverpool market counterfeit cloth.

Find out where he lives, slash his tyres, ask him who's fast now.

I agree! These things us Clio owners have to put up with. I turned up at a CS (Staines Inn) meet once and this girl 1st started slating my sat nav off then accused me of being a chav for wearing a nike hoody, Tut! :rasp:

I agree! These things us Clio owners have to put up with. I turned up at a CS (Staines Inn) meet once and this girl 1st started slating my sat nav off then accused me of being a chav for wearing a nike hoody, Tut! :rasp:

you chav with s**t sat nav

GTD, Lupo
I lol when i saw who the OP was :D

In 10k miles i still havent had anyone try and bully me into a race. I must be doing something wrong :(

Gorms

RB 197

MJ, I wasn't saying it arsey at you, you gonad lol.

Oh would i Jon <3 lol ;)

200 FF Storm Grey

the best one i had a couple of years back at the traff centre was some guy parked next to me in a celica gt4 an was askin about my phase 1 172 seemed alrite guy.went in traff centre come out 2 hours later to catch him mid action putting nine inch nails under my tires saw him from a distance knealing by my car and fort he was just looking again.no f**kin joke he got in the car and tear arsed off an by time i checked all my tires he had gone.what sort of c**t does that

ahh well theres some idiots around here

lol what a weirdo

I seem to be getting alot of non-sports sitting on my arse of late, fook knows how their minds must work 'omgz, thats a clio, i'm in a clio, therefore time for pwnt!'

RB 197

lol what a weirdo

I seem to be getting alot of non-sports sitting on my arse of late, fook knows how their minds must work 'omgz, thats a clio, i'm in a clio, therefore time for pwnt!'

I just lol'd at this. Too true. They probably think mine is an Extreme with a respray hai.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup

I lol when i saw who the OP was :D

In 10k miles i still havent had anyone try and bully me into a race. I must be doing something wrong :(

Gorms

I think you are right and there is more to this than meets the eye, I've been around a fair while and met nobody who behaves as described in the first thread ;)

Iceberg 172
If someone called me a c*nt for driving at 30mph in a 30mph zone I would of got out the car and dragged him out of his... I certainly wouldn't of been able to reply with the courtesy message you did!

Jesus! What is this world coming to. This what puts me off flashing / waving / stopping to look at other RS's... some are owned by such little pricks...

You not exactly the most innocent of drivers ;) Especially the way you were nailing your new 200 into the car park at the NW meet a few months ago ;)

He does sound like abit of a tool though

Evo 6, E92 320d

c**k in a white 200, wasn't this guy was it?
[youtube]_r8LHP4nY30[/youtube]

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63

Theres a white one which lives in Chorlton!

I guess theres a few white 200's flying around manchester tbh!?