ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park Video 6/7/2009

Yeah, it was last thing that he decided to do his handbrake trick!

I have about 8 videos uploading in total, couple for whiteley, and some to come from Nick....all in good time :)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
remind me never to do a track day with you foxy, dont fancy having a mk1 clio stuck into the side of a mk2 clio with driving like that. Obviously pushing the car/driving talent beyond its limits in those conditions. I would count that sort of thing as dangerous and im surprised you didnt get the black flag.

i look forward to seeing the full videos though as im sure theres some good driving too lol

carl

R56 JCW
remind me never to do a track day with you foxy, dont fancy having a mk1 clio stuck into the side of a mk2 clio with driving like that. Obviously pushing the car/driving talent beyond its limits in those conditions. I would count that sort of thing as dangerous and im surprised you didnt get the black flag.

eh???

love to see some vids of your driving please? LOL! chasing porsches, destroying diff's, and all that ;)

TBH I couldnt give a f*ck to what people think of my driving, I didnt get flagged, and never have at any other circuit that ive driven on...plenty of people there on the day that were driving alot worse!

Hardly pushing it to the limit in the conditions either TBH, never been there before, and you learn the limits by pushing it ever so slightly, not being a ***** arse pottering round at 20mph...was I near any other cars when I nearly lost it on the hall bends? nope...

All IMO of course ;)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
love to see some vids of your driving please? LOL! chasing porsches, destroying diff's, and all that ;)

TBH I couldnt give a f*ck to what people think of my driving, I didnt get flagged, and never have at any other circuit that ive driven on...plenty of people there on the day that were driving alot worse!

Hardly pushing it to the limit in the conditions either TBH, never been there before, and you learn the limits by pushing it ever so slightly, not being a ***** arse pottering round at 20mph...was I near any other cars when I nearly lost it on the hall bends? nope...

All IMO of course ;)

done 6 track days now and been off a track once each (bazzon and me that is)

but yeah we'll leave it at that :) i look forward to seeing the full videos

carl

done 6 track days now and been off a track once each (bazzon and me that is)

but yeah we'll leave it at that :) i look forward to seeing the full videos

carl

Hence why I said have you got some in car videos? you could be going around like my grandma for all we know ;)

RB 197
At Least Jordan has posted up vids of mistakes he made. Alot of people are too far up their own arses to admit to silly faults and coming off track. You learn from these things, and it gives you a better understanding of your driving and what you shouldn't be doing.
His driving throughout the day was fluent and well controlled 99% of the time.
Cadwell is a hard track to drive. Every time i go i see amateurs and professionals coming off. It's not called the MiniRing for no reason.

172 cup

i look forward to seeing the full videos though as im sure theres some good driving too lol

carl

Finding the limits is all part of it, conditions were very different at several times through out the day. Do you see pro BTCC drivers going off and over cooking it . . . YES! because they drive hard and every now and again that bites you

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Finding the limits is all part of it, conditions were very different at several times through out the day. Do you see pro BTCC drivers going off and over cooking it . . . YES! because they drive hard and every now and again that bites you

yeah but its a track day, not a race lol

carl

172 cup
all out on straights then nice and steady through corners, hardly pushing it is it really? Plus have you actually done cadwell???

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
all out on straights then nice and steady through corners, hardly pushing it is it really? Plus have you actually done cadwell???

as said that was the first track day we had ever done, so yeah not exactly going to be quick are we :)

yeah did cadwell last month

carl

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
anyway this is kinda getting off-topic.

Good video by the OP, do you run the standard trophy setup? goes very well indeed :)

carl

Il just finish it from my side...last comment on the subject from me, pushing it much?

CornClio1.jpg

IMG_7866copy.jpg

LOL ;)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
yep thats what i said :) ive been off once, adrian has been off once

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Back on topic; all vids are brilliant! Some near misses in a few of em ;) 106 driver did make me laugh !

R56 JCW
lol my prper 2nd track day and in a totally different car i pushed it through the corners jst as much as f0xy and whitely and riley will voch for that and i never came off accept for my handbraking speedbummingness

carl just ya self along on the 11th and well see

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
haha, i wondered why the others were so silent in the car. Nice to see someone who at least sounds like hes having a laugh! That spin made me lol

Here's a video from the last session out for me, Leaving the pits behind Whiteley ;) ;)
Whiteley's video will actually contain the action as he let me past within a few corners, and my rear facing camera packed in :mad:

There's also another 182 on the video, not sure who it was, so feel free to indentify yourself :)

For some reason my editing software is dropping loads of frames so the other videos could be a while before i get them sorted, including my spin at hall bends :eek:

Good to see the Guy's and Girls off here.

No time to chat, as i need to sort out this power steering for the 2nd time this year :mad: box of matches anyone ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1nYkomiMA

I just managed to get to the top of the hill to catch this for you Chris...

480spin_compilation.jpg

:evil:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol @ the arguing in here.

Nice vids lads. How many sessions/laps did you get to do?

Was open pit, although the amount of time it was opened and closed, and the amount of cars there was a bit on and off...

I did around 2.5hours of tracktime over the day in 15min outings

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Nice vid Jord! Good to see Nick hasn't lost his car control.....hehe.

But obviously Jord, next time you must be a well behaved super efficient non risk taker....you don't want any fingers wagged at you for your reckless driving in such atrocious conditions.:nono::rolleyes: