ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caged..

fiesta 1.25
Went all the way to birmingham to get this and ive only just finished fitting it.

It took me 2 hours all together but only because i put it in the wrong way round first so ended up getting it stuck.Once i got it out and back in the right way round it took me another 1 hour ro get one pole in as it was being a b*****d.

Should of only been a 15 min job

But im really happy looks great probably wont have it in for long but liking it atm

IMG_00371.jpg

IMG_00361.jpg

IMG_00351.jpg

:)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Just the thought of it, after reading the thread title, brought a smile to my face.

fiesta 1.25
lol i must have the cheapest mods on myh car because i just look everywhere for the best deal.My mods are probably only about £300 lol

Cup Turbo, Flamer
That's my old show cage, back in the club like to hear it! A bloke called James i think wasn't it?

He came from Brum to kent to pick that up!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
with the cage in you might aswell strip the back out think they look silly with interiors personally.

fiesta 1.25
Na its ok how it is for the tim might think about stripping it out and getting it all carpeted as its only a show cage