ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cages galore

53 Clio's & counting
Seem to be doubling in my garage, quite odd as Iv always wanted one and now I have two

2012-08-12172329.jpg

2012-08-14192007.jpg

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Sorry dude!

nobody reads my build thread anyway....no silvervisions lol

Cage appreciation thread?

53 Clio's & counting
Iv read your thread from the start, here and that other forum it's on ;) Have to say it looks fooking fantastic, proper proper job

172 ph1
russ where do i get a cage from ive been thinking about one for a while now just cant seem to find any...both of them are lush

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Owner of the Club Gavin "Clusterfuck" Hoffman Failed time and time again to deliver anything but empty promises after My self and the admin team put in alot of work, then i basically worked out that the owner was pocketing all the membership fee's for guides written by members. Then he Accused me of stealing 300 stickers (wtf do i need those for!) 3 months after he told me he had received them! Final straw for me! So i banned him and another member of the team re branded "standard users" to have "members" privledges as a final f**k you!I refuse to be affiliated with anything to do with that club anymore!

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Owner of the Club Gavin "Clusterf**k" Hoffman Failed time and time again to deliver anything but empty promises after My self and the admin team put in alot of work, then i basically worked out that the owner was pocketing all the membership fee's for guides written by members. Then he Accused me of stealing 300 stickers (wtf do i need those for!) 3 months after he told me he had received them! Final straw for me! So i banned him and another handsome b*astard member of the team re branded "standard users" to have "members" privledges as a final f**k you!I refuse to be affiliated with anything to do with that club anymore!

Oh HAI!! :D