ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
What I assume is the season 1 pre-load is available for download through the Blizzard launcher. About 40Gb.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What I assume is the season 1 pre-load is available for download through the Blizzard launcher. About 40Gb.
I'll just download this 1minute before I intend to launch the game tbh.

tom-cruise-top-gun.gif

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Played a bit of the new Warzone this evening, only played enough to unlock custom loadouts and found that I can't use any of my guns from MW. What absolute s**t.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Played a bit of the new Warzone this evening, only played enough to unlock custom loadouts and found that I can't use any of my guns from MW. What absolute s**t.
Mine worked fine. Hth.

Got a 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd on the big map and a win on resurgence.

Seems ok. One shot snipers are back 🙄

Plays different to the previous games. Good that you can have a gas mask equipped and you hardly know it's on, saves the on/off animation when you're on the edge of the gas.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Glad to see resurgence is on this map too it's a lot better pacing imo at least on last map but will be giving BR a good go as that should be much better than last time and especially now each game is 20 minutes and multiple ways back into the game. It actually almost seems like they want the BR to play a bit more like resurgence.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had a few games of resurgence with a win and mostly top five finishes. Need to know the guns and I love sniping. Snipers I’ve picked up so far have been w**k. Haven’t tried br yet.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Managed a win and a second in resurgence, big map I've never managed to get on with.

Liking the MCW and AMR9 combo

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Crossplay has been disabled between ballt.net users and all other platforms due to a technical issue. :mad:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had some good games tonight going solo including a win. Still have no real bearing of the map so going to do some plunder for a bit more exploring.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, they’re in multiplayer only.
I'd read before launch that there was a load of things which would automatically be equipped.
Overkill was one, and I'm sure dead silence was another but I've picked up a few dead silences in game so that one was obviously not true. Must just be broken audio.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This tbf. Between Graves shouting "hey yallll enemy inbouuuund" and my own defining footsteps it's shite.

One death by someone I never heard him fly down through a window over a walk way and jump down. Watching the kill cam back the whole team were literally dry bumming me. Didn’t hear anything lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Optic did a solo yolo tournament and game 5 anything goes no rules so everyone just teams up. This end game is brilliant ended up with 7 people fist fighting for 20k 😂

It should start at 4:19ish..

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded WZ just now, trying it out for the first time. Seems rough for a newbie!

As a newbie should just stick to plunder tbh. You'll get guns levelled up faster, learn the map and probably have more fun in general because you'll have respawn with loadout.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded WZ just now, trying it out for the first time. Seems rough for a newbie!
Get on with some of the lads here, they will help you out.

It's gonna be shite at the moment with the influx of Xmas players though.

I've just uninstalled it because it's lagging balls. It's not going to stop it but it'll stop me playing and getting angry for the night.

Lag City:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
As a newbie should just stick to plunder tbh. You'll get guns levelled up faster, learn the map and probably have more fun in general because you'll have respawn with loadout.
I haven’t bought the actual CoD yet, is that a mode within the paid multiplayer? I haven’t played a CoD in years 😂