ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cals Fiesta Red Edition.

fiesta Red edition
its not a clio, however much i want a 182 i cant right now due to the negative equity on this thing. so here she is and the story behind it :p

its lowered 45mm
catback exhaust
fully sound deadened, sub and amp in boot and amp up front running upgraded door speakers, (600w rms rear, 180w rms per front door)
focus st170 front brakes.
mountune induction kit, boost hoses, induction hoses etc etc.
led indicators brake lights etc etc and hid's
various vinyl bits and bobs all products of when im bored at work, joys of being a sign maker!

ive probably missed loads but anyway here are some pics!

ignore the massive kerb. has an argument with a rangerover who couldent find his mirrors and lost. ive repaired it now :p
20150926_171551_1.jpg

20150926_190014.jpg

20150926_190029.jpg

Fiesta ST
Wanted one of these before I got my 182, nippy for what they are!

Is that a Triple R splitter? Always liked the look of them.

Other than that, scrap the need for speed style decals as they look daft. 😌

The black decals (and on the headlights) are totally minging, as are the red badges! Too low for me too, equal arch gap all teh way around ftw. It looks like your car drove through Primark and hit the eyeliner section :p

Aside from that, looks nice - sorry :smiley:

I quite like that, but wouldn't have it like that myself.

Do you have any front-on photos? That big grille effect looks pretty cool!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I quite like it, the vinyls are done quite well and like you said can always remove them if you need to.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
As said get rid of the black stripes on the side and your starting to get there.
Other than that, I like it.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I think it looks well done and looks decent. I actually like the stripes. 140ps from a 1.0? Wow bet that shifts a little. Do like this shape fiesta, and I like the fact the red and black edition haven't turned into that really exclusive limited edition corsa you never see ;)

Fiesta ST
I think it looks well done and looks decent. I actually like the stripes. 140ps from a 1.0? Wow bet that shifts a little. Do like this shape fiesta, and I like the fact the red and black edition haven't turned into that really exclusive limited edition corsa you never see :wink:
Black Edition would look nice, if it was fully black. The Red roof and wing mirrors make it look silly, imo. Grill isn't so bad, but still should be black.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Heres my Panther Black ZS, I think all new ZS's from now on will come with the 140ps engine rather than the 125ps that is used in mine. Still, its a pretty nippy car!

15329066767_45d3862845_c.jpg
Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S by Ben Sambrook, on Flickr

fiesta Red edition
thanks guys. its a constad experement and i will try something else when i get bored. :D yeah its not bad at all 140bhp and 200nm of torque. it might be a few more with exhaust and air rstriction removal. need to get a remap and then they put out 185bhp and about 260nm of torque :)