ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

camber help

monaco 172
have a bit off a problem. got trackin done the other day and there sayin the camber is out by 2mm on the front right and its out on the back left. i have standard suspension wit eibach springs fitted. how can i fit this? any help would be great lads

MINI-R32-integrale
When you lower any car you will get change in suspension geometry. To measure this effect you need to do a full bump steer check, but in general as you lower a car it increases negative camber.

On the front you can correct the camber with camber correction bolts, I did this recently to a friends 172 which after fitting Koni lowered dampers/springs had over 2degrees 30mins camber each side so I had to add positive camber on which I set to 1degree 45mins.

For rear you would need to get the correct shins fitted to correct any variance.

Of course toe and camber interact with each other so you can't just go and buy camber correction bolts & fit them with out a full geometry check as the toe settings will change.