ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping Within Grounds Of French Car Show Sat Night

If I were to arrange camping with FCS grounds Saturday 27th May 2006 for £10 per person so I could

hire area from venue
hire in lighting
hire in security
hire in drinking water bowsers
hire toilets
try and book bar

Would you camp overnight?

I need serious replies as it costs so much to set up that we don't want a disaster.

Feedback asap please and serious YES votes only.

Mark

i received tickets on friday, dos not look like theres much interest camping on the saturday night then. shame i would really like too...

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Me an my mate too, we're gonna be camping somewhere so if this doesn't go ahead we'll still be in a tent somewhere. Don't reckon we need security or water tho, I'll run a bar outta my boot and get Dave to stand about looking mean. Don't wanna end up sleeping in the car!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
I think camping on saturday night would be well cool. Its a bit more interesting having all of us camping rather than all going to seperate camp sites.

Definate (chris + Emma)

Campsite approx 5 miles from FCS

Cost is £9 per tent per night with Shower and Toilet facilities

http://www.brookmeadow.co.uk/

E-mail them on brookmeadow@farmline.com to confirm numbers in your party. Payment is required on departure.

Don't be too quick to tell them its for a local car show as they will possibly assume you are rowdy sorts. This was cause some people caused havoc at the site at FCS2004 and involved some PGAC members.