ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone tell if my clio is cup packed

Clio 182
Hi can anyone tell me if my clio is cup packed from the registration as I'm in need of a front wheel bearing. It's reg is FP05OVM

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ring Renault, give reg, buy correct part.

Bish bash bosh.

182 ff
Hi can anyone tell me if my clio is cup packed from the registration as I'm in need of a front wheel bearing. It's reg is FP05OVM
take your front wheel off, 182 non Cup chassis models have a 54mm hole spacing between the bolt hole centres at the bottom of the front shock absorbers. All Clio 2 RS 182 models fitted with the Cup pack will have a 60mm hole spacing.
i took mine to Renault .. they told me it wasnt a cup pack..but i checked myself, they were wrong..so either you cant tell by the reg number, or their records where wrong..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Or a previous owner of your car has changed the hubs?

But yes, you are right. With the pint of times these cars change hands/get modified, the only 100% way to tell is to measure the bolt centres.