ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone tell me the proper name and shade of the Standard PH1 172 wheels please

PH1 172
Just bought myself a new set of Centre Caps for my PH1 after one of mine went walkies, now the guy who I have bought them from has painted the Renault badges on the caps black and I want to turn them back to the standard silver....Can anyone help with the proper colour so I can go buy myself some!....Prefer in a Spray can!

Re: Can anyone tell me the proper name and shade of the Standard PH1 172 wheels pleas

IIRC they are chrome and not painted?

They do also come apart from the centre cap so you could buy a replacement on eBay I would imagine

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: Can anyone tell me the proper name and shade of the Standard PH1 172 wheels pleas

IIRC they are chrome and not painted?

They do also come apart from the centre cap so you could buy a replacement on eBay I would imagine

Nope, all one colour of silver and the diamonds are moulded in. Are you thinking of the ph2 caps?