ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I fit non xenon headlights in my 182?

Clio 182
As the title says can I fit normal non xenon headlights to my 182 that currently has xenons and if so any advice of what's involved would be much appreciated,

Many thanks,

Jamie

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Yep. You'll also get good money for your xenons if you decide to sell them. The standard headlight units can be had very cheap as they are the same on even the big standard 1.2

Clio 182
It is tracked and not used loads on the road but also I can get a set of lights cheaper than replacing the xenon bulbs lol

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
The hid's direct own xenon bulbs seem to get good reviews and they are cheap as chips, if you have a look at Dr Jekyl's project thread he mentions them within the last few pages (I can't tag him for some reason).

But yes they are easily swapped if you do fancy that route, I did it the other way round on one of my non sports :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Wait, you're not the 182 that has appeared round Blackpool are you? It looks like a 3 sisters style picture in your avatar and there's a 182 with the same colour scheme popped up locally.

Clio 182
Thanks for the help everyone I'll see what's best to do one of the adjusters on a headlight is broke aswell

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Wait, you're not the 182 that has appeared round Blackpool are you? It looks like a 3 sisters style picture in your avatar and there's a 182 with the same colour scheme popped up locally.
Yeah I work near squires gate lane but live in lytham and go to 3 sisters