ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I lower Dynamique(Eibach)

Can i lower 1.6 Dynamique using original wheels/tyres

I dont want huge drop,but an impovement in looks and over standard setup.

I was thinking of Eibach between 15-25mm drop if they or anyone else does them.

Is it worth it as it dont look to bad.

Cheers all.

R30BC, Does look good on 40mm. How does it affect handling. I should think potholes would be major issue and passengers, s-bumps???

I want to complement standard dampers.

What about 30/35mm tops???

Cheers people

Michael. Cheers

Eibach Pro. How much and is it alright with standard 15"?

Ive heard good stuff bout Eibach but guess ill still need to aviod potholes.

Any pics m8

Clio II and Grand Modus

I just changed my 15" out to 17" and the Eibach kit works fine with both set of tyres and no scrubbing at all!! so 15" will work just fine and the ride is not hard at all on 15"! And there are 5 years warrenty. Go too the Eibach Website for info! sorry no pics. but it looks and drives superp.

Michael-

Does using lowering springs invalidate the Warranty??

By how much is it lowered. Is it the same for most clio fitments and price if you remember! How about potholes!!???

thanks guys

Clio II and Grand Modus

Using Eibach Pro Kit does not invalidate the warranty, as I got mine fitted by renault!!I also asked a local tuning gagarge and they recomended Eibach or H&R but when renault used Eibach I got them. Mine is lowerd -30mm all round.

I´m from denmark and I don´t know if renault in GB uses Eibach but mine was orderd at renault in france so go for it. hey I have had mine for two years now with no problems at all.

Potholes?

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 25 April 2003

Im just not going to comment, we all know what i thnk LOL!!!!
.......something along the lines of " LOWER!!!!LOWER!!!!!" If you can see daylight between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the arch then it isnt low enough!!!!

That OK fred?! sounds bout right!;)

H22A7 Accord Type R

.......to be honest mate, it rides nice........handles like it does as standard, just with a better feeling to it and less roll........it still feels pretty progressive to me, which i like. Pot holes etc are not too bad at all.......and when the car is full, the ride is only a little bouncy. Its not that bad at all............maybe when me shocks need replacing ill get a 60mm Kit............oops did i just say that?????? Shhhhh Fred lol