ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you actually buy Genuine front lower ball joints on their own?

Renault Sport 182
Ok fitted new ABS rings but found a ball joint is a bit worn...

Had a search on here and the general consensus seems to be that you can only buy the part attached to the lower arm from renault?

Ive also read that the part is the same as a renault 19 so can you buy that part from renault?

If not whats the next best quality wise, as in past experience 3rd party items dont tend to last too long?

Ive found these on ebay, anyone bought these before? Do they normally come with a new pinch bolt as Northwest aren picking their phone up lol?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cbc83266d

Northwest Performance are good guys arnt they?

Thanks guys

SQ5
Lower arm only from Renault but you can buy a Megane one, an you need the 10mm one not the 8mm when asked.

Euros sell them

Renault Sport 182
Cheers Fred, i take it Genuine is out the window? is that what you fit?

Think i need my cam belt, aux kit and dephaser + maybe service doing very soon as its whining and i can hear a clatter? what sort of price can you do me pls Fred? I drive to Coventry every tuesday so should be able to drop it off, how long would you need the car?

Thanks

Lionel Richie
genuine will be made by TRW or similar, that's what we use anyway

before xmas 10% off!!!! can do it in a day no prob, can even collect from coventry