ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car 'Bra's - am I alone in not getting them?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I mean, take care of yoiur pride and joy by all means but...

...youy're concerned about stone chips (don't drive so close ;) ) and the impact they'd have on how your car looks, yet you think fitting one of those abominations long-term is a good idea.

Am I too old over here?

ph2 172
If the car they are on is very Euro then they look ok. Pointless really though whats the point of protecting something that you never get to see?

Monaco 172 2/468
Aye, I agree they look really gash, wouldn't be so bad if people just used them for track days etc I guess

E60 diesel powah
Hi :)

ILOVEIT.jpg

L1010373.jpg

I'll be polite as I'm a nice chap, but your car don't need it.

I understand your trying to do euro style though. Although if I bought that car the first thing I'd do is take it off lol.

Monaro VXR
s**t, Pointless, Not Euro...It is an American thing. Cant understand them at all as a styling thing and if you want it solely for protection. Whats wrong with the protective clear film you can buy? Stupid bloody things.

E60 diesel powah
at the end of the day i thought/think/know its a good buy! looks gd on my car and does the job!!

Like you gay boys with your turinis ;)

New member says:- "Am looking to buy alloys for my Car"

Ali/Christopher says:- "Buy turinis. I am gay"

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Do they do car thongs as well?

Maybe a nice set of suspenders to protect the wheels?

106 GTi
I am into keeping my car looking tip top - but not only do they look silly they do bugger all in protecting most of the vunerable areas, it is the front valence that gets most abuse.

A4 Avant
I like the one on Duttys, but normally I'm against them. Won't they trap moisture against the bonnet and cause damage that way?

172 cup TT
absolute rubbish... why protect something visual with something that doesnt enable you to see it anymore? "oh its there so the stone chips dont damage my paintwork" - but you cant see the bloody paintwork with that monstrosoty on there anyway... if you were going to have anything like that it would have to be a transparent one

Clio MK 4
ye i dont like them at all.

It's like when people buy brand new sofas then go and cover them with some shabby sheet. Why do people do that? They might aswell keep their old ones

Revels Mum & Sister
I like the one on Duttys, but normally I'm against them. Won't they trap moisture against the bonnet and cause damage that way?

It probs looks OK as his car is black and so is the bra, you cant really see it. There is a grey TT in the Other Marquees forum that looks bad

I personally hate them and they are pretty much useless. I would rather save the money and get a respray on the front if your that bothered about stone chips

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
LMAO - I saw a BMW 3 series with one on this morning, covered the full valance with cutouts for vents and headlights, only it plainly didn't fit well or was crap quality.

Looked f***ing awful hanging loose.

Renault Clio 182
i dont mind them but wouldnt have them, my mate has 1 on his polo gti and looks nice.

saves stone chips i suppose but doesnt save my car now as have hundreds on bonnet and front bumper anyway. lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
at the end of the day i thought/think/know its a good buy! looks gd on my car and does the job!!

Like you gay boys with your turinis ;)

New member says:- "Am looking to buy alloys for my Car"

Ali/Christopher says:- "Buy turinis. I am gay"

PMSL!

Up yee!

Brapp Brapp, rollin on the bumpstops with chopped springs immi son!