ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAR DECALS

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Hi everyone,

i picked up a 2003 25k miles clio rsport 172 cup for £6995 last week
and fancy adding some decals etc, it already has the viper stripes (not the correct name i know as dont the french call them something begining with a g gardio or something??? lol

anyway i fancy getting some decals for rear sideskirts, back window and also sunstrip, if anyone has any ideas or fancy paint shopping aany ideas and where to get the decals from would be a great help

cheers in advance people :)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I believe he was askin about decals, not pricing opinions, maybe its one of those that just seem mint from every angle. Faultless.

I also believe the name of the stripes are Gordini stripes? Unless they are shitty aftermarkey viper reps lol.

I say leave it with no decals, and spend the money on detailing products...

172 A Cupwork Orange™
lol just to clarify it cost me 6297.00 this is including all extras such as tax fuel allowance admin fee's etc etc

was just rounding it up to 7 bad mistake i see :p lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
They'll be aftermarket regardless, 172 Cups never came with Gordini stripes

There's a guy on here that sells loads of decals IIRC, artur something

172 A Cupwork Orange™
after market or not i think they look nice :D lol
the cookie cheers for the help mate :D i'll have a trawl through the members list see if i can find ayone with that name cheers again :D

Mk4 .:R32
There's a mkIV R32 where I work that used to look mint in the pearl blue, but he's splashed loads of massive decals all over it and it look feckin sh1te now!

Subtle decals look good though!